Monday, August 29, 2011

这是个什么假期???Damn it!

I'm very happy becuase my first semester'exam was finished.
Then on 25 August 2011 was back to my“wonderland"- Johor status with my housemate Jackson and XiaoBaiBai.On 25 August 2011,we starting from 10:15am to go back by "Kuda"express and around 16:03pm reached Skudai.Wow!!!back to hometown need around 7o-clock...Omg@@ nvm!XiaoBaiBai and me just waited my cousin to bring us go back home...very slowly around 1hour just reached there...
26 August 2011
The day was considered all right,because I stayed in my aunt'home.
A lot people be there...haha
On the 26 August 2011 morning,my grandpa and grandmother decided went to Singapore to find my aunt(my second uncle'wife) at Pasir Ris,Singapore.
Firstly,we setttle our breakfast at the "Hai Long Wang"Restoran around 9:05am.
Secondly,we continue our jorney.
Then,we need to go through Woodland Checkpoint,first at all need to through the Malaysia custom.
Damn !!! Seriois traffic Jam...
Oh-NO~~
SHIT!!!

Just waiting until sleep...
around 30 minutes..
We passed all the "trouble"...haha
Reached my aunt home and stayed around 3 hours and going back early.
Luckily,check out from Singapore...not jam~yeah!!

27 ,28 and 29 August 2011
Omg!very bored at my hometown
where my friend???
where you all??
why all friend like lost or what?

I stay at home everyday
Please!!I was felt very lonely and bored...
What The Fuck!!!
Not yet enjoy my holiday was need to go back Kampar to prepared 下乡!!!
Even though I feel this case,my mental,my body like
the collapse of colonialism~
Really
I need to cry everyday...
Nobaody can hear my voice...
I think I'm a pity man in TARC.

Anywhere,I should tell myself“Yes,Jetwee!you can do it"just 1 semester,dont affaird the camp would bring ur to brilliant and is a good perfomance for the

CAMP


God don't forget to bless me..thx a lot^^

1 comment:

  1. hahahXD i think not only u pity~~ still have a lot ppl are pity... just you dunno oni>,<

    ReplyDelete